SDI Marketing is hiring outgoing Brand Ambassadors to work at various events all summer for one of Canada's largest Alcohol Brands!
Company: SDI Marketing (www.sdimarketing.com)
Title: Belgian Moon Brand Ambassador (In Bar and Festival Events)
Hours: Part Time to Full time 20-35 hours per week
Start Date: May-September (Dates vary per region)
Pay Rate: $18/hour
OVERVIEW OF THE ORGANIZATION
SDI Marketing delivers services designed to help solve our clients’ toughest business issues. Our unique combination of services includes Sports Marketing, Experiential Marketing and Epic Events, Credit Sales and Acquisition, Integrated Strategy, and Creative and Digital Solutions. SDI is recognized as one of the leaders of Integrated Marketing Solutions Services in Canada.
Your objective as a Belgian Moon Brand Ambassador is to promote Belgian Moon (Finely Crafted, Finally in Canada) through brand awareness and hosting activations at various bars & festival events in your region. Successful candidates will be enthusiastic, possess a passion for the brand, enjoy working as part of a team, responsible, enjoy engaging with people, strong communication skills, and thrive off interactions with people. Brand Ambassadors will work in a team environment at various locations, engaging and educating clients and customers about Belgian Moon.
- Build a brand presence
- Train bar staff on Belgian Moon rituals
- Promote the product in a very dynamic and professional manner
- Oversee and run promotional activities
- Event setup and tear down
- The goal is to deliver and create an exceptional guest experience with the brand
- Clean up and leave each destination clean and tidy as it was prior to your arrival
We thank all those who submit applications; however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. SDI MKTG is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). No phone calls or email inquiries, please. SDI Marketing is committed to providing an accessible recruitment process. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
- Previous event or promotional experience, specifically sampling/serving Alcohol to consumers
- Previous customer service, and/or retail experience
- Pass a driver’s abstract check as a requirement of employment
- Pass a criminal record check as a requirement of employment
- Beer enthusiast – must be knowledgeable and have great interest of Beer
- Certified to Serve Alcohol (Regional Requirements)
- Entertaining, High-Powered, Approachable & Sociable
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to draw a crowd to sample product / attention getter
- Excellent presentation skills