Our Creative Studio is growing and we're looking to hire the following Full-Time team member:
- INTERMEDIATE GRAPHIC DESIGNER (PRINT/PRODUCTION) - FULL-TIME (working M-F in our Studio)
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Talented, creative and experienced Graphic Designer (traditional and New Media)
- Graduate of an accredited Graphic Design program (Diploma or Degree)
- UX/UI and conceptual thinker
- 3-5+ years of professional experience for Intermediate GD;
- Experience working on experiential marketing projects
- Print/Production experience - can produce/set final artwork up for print and digital interfaces, work with supplier templates
- Amazing time management, interpersonal and client service skills
- The ultimate team player who can also work efficiently independently and within a team;
- Awesome multi-tasker
- Ability to contribute to the creative efforts & “out of box thinking”
- Great sense of humour and commitment to excellence!
YOUR TECHNICAL EXPERTISE INCLUDES:
- MAC O/S
- High proficiency in PowerPoint
- Word & Excel
- Nice to have “extras” would include 3D Design, Dreamweaver, Premiere, After Effects, Edge Animate, etc.
Apply, complete the screening questions, upload your resume and be sure to include your base salary expectations (Full-Time) AND a link to your online portfolio OR an upload of your portfolio (files must be less than 5 MB). Applications without salary expectations and portfolio will be deemed incomplete. Thank you.
We thank all those who submit applications; however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls or email inquiries, please. SDI Mktg is proud to be an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and is committed to providing an accessible recruitment process. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.