JOB TYPE: Full Time
DATES: April 15 – May 15
PAY RATE: $20/Hour
LOCATION: Toronto, ON
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE
A highly organized and professional person who can produce, demold, finish and package orders. You are consultative, an effective problem-solver, detail-oriented and you can handle multiple responsibilities simultaneously. You have great communication and interpersonal skills, which allows you to integrate and work well within a team environment and individually to build strong working relationships.
In this role, you will be responsible for producing orders. This includes the ability to create, mold, demold, complete the finished product and package customer orders.
- Complete all required training with specified timelines – perform all duties outlined in the training manual
- Achieve all goals and objectives outlined by your supervisor
- Produce custom product orders
- Demold product
- Ability to repair and finish any product as required
- Package finished product
- Work well with and demonstrate respect for colleagues at all levels of the company to consistently contribute to a positive work environment and culture.
- Maintain hygiene, cleanliness, and health & safety accordance with Toronto’s Food Handler certification program;
- Follow all Company Policies & Procedures
To apply, please email your resume to: EXjobs@sdimktg.com
- Post-secondary and a minimum of 2-3 years of progressive culinary experience
- 1 – 2 years’ customer service experience, preferably retail or hospitality
- Toronto Food Handler Certification an asset
- Excellent patisserie skills – proper preparation techniques such as chocolate tempering, dipping, decorating, molding, and produce desserts of a high standard
- High level of attention to detail and goal oriented – must be neat and tidy
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Must be energetic with a passion for chocolate and a positive attitude
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Be motivated to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Reliable and Punctual
- Strong communication skills
- Strong organizational, time management, problem-solving & customer service skills;
- Open, available and flexible to work a variety of shift/hours (evenings and weekends based on business needs).
We thank all those who submit applications; however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and is committed to providing an accessible recruitment process. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.