Position: Student Co-Op (Winter)
Reports to: Specialist, Sport Partnerships
Duration: January 29, 2018 – April 27, 2018
Hours: Full Time, Monday – Friday
Compensation: Paid Honorarium (Monthly)
As a valuable member of the SDI team you will assist our premier client, Rogers, with planning of various sponsorship entitlements of two high profile properties: Toronto Maple Leafs & Rogers Hometown Hockey. The right individual will enjoy assisting in running promotions from concept to execution. The candidate will also contribute to brainstorming, planning and executing brand activations.
- Assist the team on a variety of day-to-day tasks
- Manage and organize autographed jersey allotment and other charity requests
- Support the Sport Partnerships team by taking notes during Maple Leafs and Hometown Hockey status calls & maintaining work-back schedules
- Support many aspects of our sponsorship activations including:
- Sourcing, distribution and inventory management of premium items
- Contest management including concept development and execution such as prizing, rules and regulations, hosting and promotional details
- Perform other administrative or service functions as required
- Must be available Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm with some flexibility based on need. Availability to work some Maple Leafs games and a couple weekends to attend Rogers Hometown Hockey stops in Ontario
- Current student in a post-secondary degree, diploma or certificate with a focus in Sports Marketing requiring a 4 month mandatory work term for credit towards graduation;
- Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to work independently with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail while multi-tasking and meeting tight deadlines
- Be a self-starter with a winning attitude
- Proficient in MS Office and XP
We thank all candidates for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
SDI Marketing is committed to providing an accessible recruitment process. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.