POSITION: Brand Ambassador – Rogers Hometown Hockey
COMPANY: SDI Marketing (www.sdimarketing.com)
STATUS: Part Time
REPORTING TO: Rogers Hometown Hockey Coordinator
LOCATION: Brampton, ON
PAY RATE: $16/Hour
DATES: March 10 - 11, 2017
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Rogers Hometown Hockey is synonymous with Canadian culture. Rogers has presented the opportunity for an exciting Brand Ambassador role to help take the culture of hockey to the next level. The name and brand of Rogers Hometown Hockey is iconic and the chance to work directly with them in this role is a fantastic stepping stone to potential career opportunities.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE
A highly energetic and enthusiastic person who can attract and engage with consumers. You are consultative, consumer experience focused, an effective problem-solver, detail-oriented and you can handle multiple responsibilities simultaneously. You have great communication and interpersonal skills, which allows you to integrate and work well within a team environment and individually to build strong working relationships both internally and externally.
In this role, you will be responsible for consultatively growing our Client’s brand awareness in the vicinity. Primary objectives will be to greet and engage customers, educate them on the culture of hockey.
• Build a brand presence
• Promote the product in a very dynamic and professional manner
• Oversee and run promotional activities
• Event setup and tear down
• The goal is to deliver and create an exceptional guest experience with the brand
• Clean up and leave each destination clean and tidy as it was prior to your arrival
• Entertaining, High-Powered, Approachable & Sociable
• Able to maintain high energy/stamina levels
• The endurance to excite consumers
• Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to draw a crowd to sample product / attention getter
• Excellent presentation skills
• Reliable and Punctual
• Must be energetic and engage the event-goers
• Previous promotional, brand ambassador and/or customer service experience is an asset
• Ability to lift up to 40lbs. while helping with event setup and tear down
• Responsible to get themselves to and from the venue
Interested candidates can send resumes and availability to RHTHjobs@sdimktg.com
SDI Marketing is committed to providing an accessible recruitment process. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.